Saturday, July 05, 2008

I Don't Blame Anyones ISP....

Tonight, completely out of the blue, my main PC's hard drive died. This is always a complete and utter pain in the ass when this happens. Thank god that just this very morning I backed up ALL my mp3's onto my iPod. I'm hoping I can get the HDD working again as all my emails and photo's (about 2 years worth) are on it. If I can't then it's new HDD time.....

So anyone who want's to contact me in the next few days is going to have to use the Telephone for a while. My emails will just pile up in my inbox too until this is fixed...

I still have my HTPC running for absolute internet emergencies...but to surf the net is really approaching the limit of this HTPC's abilities...and even then it's the most awkward thing in awkward town to do.

Hopefully I can survive a few days without the intarwebz!!!!

No comments: